Executive Placings is seeking a Recruitment New Business Development Consultant who will be responsible for identifying, developing, growing, promoting and selling our recruitment services through target client identification and expansion by building relationships, networking, understanding job roles and recruiting new clientele.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities by researching and targeting potential clients in need of placements
- Conduct market research to stay updated on industry trends, competitor analysis, and client preferences
- Collaborate with the recruitment team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven experience in new business development or sales within the recruitment industry
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills, with the ability to engage with senior-level executives and decision-makers
- In-depth knowledge of the recruitment process
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills.
This remote position is commission-based, which is uncapped.
If you are a dynamic and driven new business development professional with a passion for recruitment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. There is also an opportunity to earn more by developing a tutor business.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com